Thursday, August 29, 2013

Learning Style

Learning Style 

Results:









Through taking this survey, I have learned that I learn best visually, aurally, and by reading/writing. However, Kinesthetic learning isn't far behind the others. I learn visually by looking at graphs and charts that professors and presenters give. I am also an aural learner by attending class everyday and just listening to the instructor; I tend to be able to absorb a lot of information. I can also learn by reading/writing. For me, it really depends on what class I am in, or what project I am doing as to what learning style is best for me at that particular time. I do feel that this test is accurate because I have taken similar tests like this before, and I have had a tie for all three. 

















1. PowerPoints can be used in order to show graphs for the visual learner.
2. Audio recorders can be used for the aural learner.
3. Typing up notes on a computer can be used for the reading/writing learner.

No comments:

Post a Comment